Friday, June 6, 2008

Welcome!


Hello, my name is JakeT (pronounced jacket) and I am the creator of the new machinima series Jak in the Box. This post serves as an introduction for the general public.

The main character, Jakeysha, currently lives a normal life as an EMT; however deep down she wishes that her life was different. Her adventures can be categorized as dramas, but she is not dramatic. Each episode is light, not depressing. There’s action, comedy, and suspense packed into every episode. But what makes this series so unique and fresh? Well, Jak in the Box is not just another web show. It’s an animated series created with The Sims 2 pc game. It’s mature but appropriate for all ages and has a musical twist. Each episode progresses with its own soundtrack like a music video but better.

I hope you enjoy my show and don’t forget to tell your friends all about it. Remember: subscribe so you can follow my series from beginning to infinity.


"I dare you to keep this closed."

JakeT

No comments: